Brother DCP-120c driver is a package for the purpose of Brother DCP-120c printer device to connect with a laptop computer. Brother DCP-120c driver is provided on our website with no charge.
Brother DCP-120c is really a premium-quality multi-purpose printer device that’s incorporated with plenty of kind handy features such as a built-in storage or storage device slot to assist users in printing files, documents, and images from the hard drive on the device. The printer may also surely assist you in printing, copying, and scanning multiple files and documents very quickly.
The Brother DCP-120c can be a compact and fashionable All-in-One (AiO) printer which can come as a perfect option for your household or small office usage. They are available in automatic document feeder qualities to assist you in copying and scanning multiple files and documents promptly.
The fastest print speed of the Brother DCP-120c is often as fast as 20 pages per minutes in printing black printed files and documents along with 15 pages a few minutes in printing colour files and photographs. The printer device may also print high-quality print outputs with maximum print resolution up to 6000 x 1200 dpi print resolution. Copying speed is often as fast as 17 copies per minutes for monochrome files and 11 copies a few minutes for color documents.
The following is the complete list of compatible OS that fully works with Brother DCP-120c driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this website post.
List of Compatible OS for Brother DCP-120c Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother DCP-120c Driver
All of the following are the simple steps to install Brother DCP-120c driver program to your desktop computer OS:
- Extract the Brother DCP-120c driver software to your desktop computer.
- Install the Brother DCP-120c driver data files after your download is finish by just double click on the .exe files for windows system users
- Click on the next option and follow the instruction presented.
- The process of installing Brother DCP-120c driver is finish and user can print their files by utilizing this Brother DCP-120c printer device instantaneously
How to Uninstall Brother DCP-120c Driver
Below are the steps to uninstall Brother DCP-120c driver file to your personal computer system:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, then simply press the Enter option.
- Browse through the list provided in the windows command box on your computer screen and identify your Brother DCP-120c driver file
- Just double click on your driver data files to start the uninstallation methods.
- Prompt will appears to make sure that you really need to remove your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Brother DCP-120c Driver.
- Just after the process of uninstallation finish, reboot your computer system right away.
Brother DCP-120c Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|