Brother DCP-130C driver is a package meant for Brother DCP-130C printer device to connect with a computer device. Brother DCP-130C driver is accessible on this site at absolutely no cost.
Brother DCP-130c is truly a color multi-purpose All-in-One printer device that come as a ideal printing device for both small and home workplace needs. The printer may also perform colour scanning and give users outstanding photo quality with crisp and vivid printing in color presses immediately.
The Brother DCP-130c has the capacity to print your documents and files as fast as possible as rapidly as 25 pages per minutes to monochrome files and 20 pages per minutes for color files and images. In addition, it can give users premium-quality images and files at highest print resolution as wide as 6000 x 1200 dpi with 1.5 picoliters ink droplet size.
Brother DCP-130c includes an integrated hard disk that can assist consumers in printing your photographs from the memory disc on the printer without needing to take advantage of PC. Furthermore, it support PictBridge technologies which makes it possible for users to certainly print pictures out of your camera promptly. The printer device also has 100-page ability input paper tray and 50-page capacity output paper cassette for multi-purpose needs.
The following is the complete list of compatible system that fully works with Brother DCP-130C driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this post.
List of Compatible OS for Brother DCP-130C Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother DCP-130C Driver
All of the following are the simple steps to install Brother DCP-130C driver program to your laptop or computer system:
- Extract the Brother DCP-130C driver software to your desktop computer.
- Install the Brother DCP-130C driver data files immediately after your download is finish by just simply double click on the .exe programs for windows system users
- Click on the next option and go through the instruction presented.
- The process of installing Brother DCP-130C driver is complete and user can print their docs by using this Brother DCP-130C printer device right away
How to Uninstall Brother DCP-130C Driver
All of the following are the steps to uninstall Brother DCP-130C driver file to your personal computer system:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and then press the Enter key.
- Browse through the list available in the windows pane on your computer screen and search for the Brother DCP-130C driver file
- Just simply double click on the driver data files to start the uninstallation steps.
- Pop up will appears to make sure that you actually want to get rid of your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Brother DCP-130C Driver.
- After the process for uninstallation finish, reboot your home computer device immediately.
Brother DCP-130C Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|