Brother MFC-J485DW driver is a software to get Brother MFC-J485DW printer device to connect with a PC. Brother MFC-J485DW driver is offered on this site at no cost.
Brother MFC-J485DW can be a slick and price-effective printing device that will include Brother WorkSmart run computer printer. The printer machine includes many useful functionality for this users in the workplace or office use. It includes wireless connectivity that will help you in printing from the compatible unit rapidly without needed to move your personal computer data or files to the PC.
The Brother MFC-J485DW is fundamentally a dependable computer printer for use at work for printing, copying, scanning, as well as faxing your essential files and documents really fast. This wireless multi-function printing machine has the capacity to create crisp and sharp text message within the documents and vibrant shade in the photos.
Brother MFC-J485DW also includes auto document feeder (ADF) technologies which can carry quite as many as 100 page of paper meaning you will be able to copy, scan and fax many files easily. The printer also has auto dual-sided printing technologies that will assist you in printing on sides of these documents immediately. It’s also completely supported by Google Cloud Print, Wi-Fi Direct, Apple AirPrint, Mopria and Brother iPrint&Scan.
The following is the complete list of compatible operating system that fully works with Brother MFC-J485DW driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this website article.
List of Compatible OS for Brother MFC-J485DW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-J485DW Driver
Below are the procedures to install Brother MFC-J485DW driver file to your computer OS:
- Extract the Brother MFC-J485DW driver computer files to your laptop or computer.
- Install the Brother MFC-J485DW driver data files just after your download is finish by just double click on the .exe file types for windows system users
- Click on the next option and follow the instruction provided.
- The process of installing Brother MFC-J485DW driver is finish and user can easily print their files by using this Brother MFC-J485DW printer device quickly
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-J485DW Driver
Listed here are the procedures to uninstall Brother MFC-J485DW driver program to your computer system:
- Click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that press the Enter option.
- Search through the list available in the windows pane on your computer screen and track down your Brother MFC-J485DW driver file
- Just simply double click on the driver data files to start the uninstallation process.
- Prompt will shows up to confirm that you really need to erase your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Brother MFC-J485DW Driver.
- Promptly after the process of uninstallation finish, reboot your machine straight away.
Brother MFC-J485DW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|