Brother MFC-J485DW driver is a computer software meant for Brother MFC-J485DW printer device to connect with a laptop computer. Brother MFC-J485DW driver is accessible on our site at absolutely no cost.
Brother MFC-J485DW is a sleek and price-effective printing device which will include Brother WorkSmart series computer printer. The printer system comes with many useful operation for that users in the office or office usage. It has wireless connectivity that is going to help you in printing out of the compatible unit rapidly without needing to transfer your computer files or data into the PC.
The Brother MFC-J485DW is fundamentally a reliable computer printer to be used in the office for printing, copying, scanning, and even faxing your crucial files and documents really fast. This wireless multi-function printing system has the ability to create crisp and sharp text message within the files and vibrant shade in the photographs.
Brother MFC-J485DW also includes auto document feeder (ADF) technologies that can carry quite as many as 100 sheet of paper meaning you’ll be able to copy, scan and fax many files easily. The printer also includes auto dual-sided printing technologies that is going to help you in printing on sides of their files instantly. It’s also completely supported with Google Cloud Print, Wi-Fi Direct, Apple AirPrint, Mopria along with Brother iPrint&Scan.
The following is the complete list of compatible operating system that fully works with Brother MFC-J485DW driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this post.
List of Compatible OS for Brother MFC-J485DW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-J485DW Driver
Listed here are the procedures to install Brother MFC-J485DW driver program to your desktop computer OS:
- Extract the Brother MFC-J485DW driver data files to your laptop or computer.
- Install the Brother MFC-J485DW driver file types after your download is complete by simply double click on the .exe computer files for windows OS users
- Click on the next button and begin with instruction presented.
- The process of installing Brother MFC-J485DW driver is complete and user can easily print their papers by utilising this Brother MFC-J485DW printer device instantly
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-J485DW Driver
Below are the simple steps to uninstall Brother MFC-J485DW driver program to your laptop or computer system:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and the press the Enter option.
- Browse through the list provided in the windows command box on your computer screen and choose the Brother MFC-J485DW driver file
- Just double click on your driver files to start the uninstallation steps.
- Pop up will comes out to affirm that you really want to get rid off your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Brother MFC-J485DW Driver.
- Subsequently after the process for uninstallation complete, restart your notebook computer immediately.
Brother MFC-J485DW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|